Our school is preparing graduates to succeed in high-caliber secondary schools. Here’s how:
- Full accreditation by the Middle States Association Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Data-driven instruction and use of robust data analysis to monitor classroom results and student growth, enabling us to rapidly adjust to student needs
- Network-wide implementation of the research-based math curriculum Eureka Math to improve student achievement in mathematics
- Network-wide implementation of top-rated English Language Arts (ELA) curriculums: CKLA for Pre-K and EL Education for K-8
- Hiring and training principals to be instructional leaders with a primary focus on curriculum, instruction, and supporting teachers in the classroom
- Teacher development and coaching led by the central office team and school leader
We have two full-time reading teachers to help students boost their foundational skills.
Personalized learning paths of students are aligned with the curriculum. Blended learning is incorporated into the learning blocks and gives teachers immediate data on students’ progress.
We hire and train principals and teacher coaches to be instructional leaders with a primary focus on curriculum, instruction, and supporting teachers in the classroom.